Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Seeking a Sales Administrator for our Krailling office. Sales Adminstrator assists in ongoing sales and support activities by effectively coordinating internal and external resources. The position requires constant interaction with current and future customers of Princeton Instruments. A successful candidate in this role plays a critical role in increasing customer satisfaction and thereby growth of the business.
- Organize and respond to sales/ service leads and requests for quotes
- Be the internal extension of the sales/ service team and provide resources and services as required to support business growth
- Review terms and conditions, technical specifications, purchase orders and ensure accurate entry of orders
- Manage orders and shipments. Coordinate customer releases, delivery schedules and re-orders.
- Liaise with engineering and manufacturing resources to coordinate RMA and customer support activities
- Provide continuous feedback to management to improve internal processes