Click column header to sort
Reporting to the Clean Room Supervisor, the role of a Laminator is to ensure the correct lay-up of pre-impregnated glass/carbon into mould tools. Working within an established team in the Clean Room area, attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures are essential. Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- The manufacture of Composite Aerospace parts within the Clean Room. All parts must be completed within the required specifications and instructions.
- Compliance to all Health & Safety measures within the Clean Room and the wider organisation.
- Completion of all jobs within the specified time scale’s.
- Ensure delivery of tools, material kits and consumables are correct and to the required standard.
- Ensuring cleanliness, organisation and maintenance of own work area and wider Clean Room area.
Reporting to the Assembly Supervisor, the role of an Assembly Operator is to counter-sink, wet assemble rivets and other hardware using a variety of hand and machine tools. Working with an established team within the Assembly department, high levels of attention to detail and the ability to accurately follow processes and procedures are essential. Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Working to close tolerances.
- Interpreting of technical drawings.
- Good eye for detail & a good level of manual dexterity.
- Working alone and as part of a team.
- Compliance to all Health & Safety measures within the department and the wider organisation.
- Completion of jobs within the specified time scales.
- Ensuring cleanliness, organisation and maintenance of own work area and wider shop floor.
- Be accountable for the Gross Margin of Professional Imaging business (TEPI)
- Contribute to the annual updates of the business strategy of TEPI
- Drive and Manage TEPI Business Operations throughout the several locations : France, Spain, Asia & North America, with activities related to Customer Service, Pricing, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Test and Process Development, Industrialization and Product Management.
- Propose and implement right transformation model to insure competitiveness of our services business model to our internal and external customers (including lean inventory management and process change in New Product Introduction, Supply Chain and Manufacturing)
- Lead pricing processes in close relationship with Marketing and Sales teams
- Drive investment in industrial equipment to execute the strategy of TEPI
- Define and implement the service offer value proposition, and support sales in the development of the business, through direct relationships with key customers
- Foster ambition and motivation of the teams by sharing business successes
- Responsible for delivery of allocated change/development projects on site
- Provide initial project feasibility, timescale and budget information for new requests
- Creation of proposals and scopes of work to enable work to be sub-contracted, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and planning requirements, i.e. CDM (2015) Regulations, Building Regulations, Fire Safety, Electrical Safety, Gas Safety, PSSR, EA Permitting and Waste (Hazardous and General) etc.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Project Plans for allocated works, identifying and reporting on key review and delivery milestones with stakeholders.
- Selection and assessment of service providers, i.e. architects, consultants, engineers and sub-contractors to ensure Value for Money from the FM supply chain in close partnership with the Procurement team.
- Liaison with external bodies on changes to the site infrastructure, i.e. Local Councils, Environment Agency as necessary.
- Financial control of work package budgets, providing weekly progress updates.
- Sub-contractor management to ensure all parties operate in in accordance with Health & Safety Procedures, Contractor’s Method Statements and the Construction Health and Safety Plan, ensuring the safety of all persons affected by the works.
- Maintain an authorised change control record and oversee completion of snagging inspections, O&M manuals and sub-contractor performance assessments.
- Maintain site drawings to reflect the as-built standard.
In this position, you will be involved with the following:
• Monitor UK/EU Customs Community Directives, aligning Teledyne business processes to comply with changing requirements, including trusted trader programs such as AEO approval/compliance.
• Work as facilitator with Teledyne import specialists/administrators, providing assistance and guidance where necessary.
• Works on a dotted-line reporting basis with the Teledyne Corporate International Trade Compliance (CITC) group to assist with investigations of any incidences of purported non-compliance with customs laws and regulations, provide regular reports of significant trade compliance activities and risks, assist with various customs compliance projects, and implement relevant CITC directives.
• Work closely the Teledyne import specialists/administrators to understand and classify products and raw materials with the appropriate Harmonized System (HS) product classifications to comply with import & export regulations.
• Coordinate and manage post-entry amendments of trade transactions.
• Hold regular conference calls with regional import specialists/administrators to ensure information associated with global import compliance is communicated, fully understood and key initiatives implemented.
• Perform audits and work with Teledyne import specialists/administrators to develop a consistent measurable audit program to ensure compliant processes and compliant behavior.
• Develop and deploy quality import training material and provide functional training to personnel at business unit level.
• Develop and deploy standardized policies, processes and best practices on customs compliance to ensure compliance with customs and other applicable government agency’s regulations worldwide.
• Identify potential areas of import compliance vulnerability and risk within the organization; and work to appropriately evaluate, investigate and resolve or mitigate potential risk.
• Conduct import audits and consult with Teledyne CITC and Corporate Legal as needed to resolve any legal compliance issues.
• Assist with investigation and drafting of voluntary disclosures to HMRC.
• Assist with acquisition due diligence as it relates to customs compliance.
• In coordination with CITC, review and make recommendations relating to issuance of certificates of origin relating to preferential duty programs
• Provide all facilities with official updates issued by HMRC (tariff changes. etc.)
• Monitor and set KPI’s on Teledyne UK’s chosen freight agents
• Audit chosen freight agents at least once per annum
• Provide performance reviews to direct supervisors for all import administrators and set compliance targets
• Provide Import and export administrator function for IT shared services and others as required
• Work with Finance shared services to provide information and support on import VAT and Customs Bank Guarantees
• Conduct physical visits to all Teledyne sites within the UK with importing or exporting activity at least once per year. Additional travel to other Teledyne sites in the US or Europe may be required on occasion.
This is a crucial role within the Teledyne-e2v RF Power Division, to deliver further improvements in Quality. Development of the Quality function requires improvement of the Divisions product verification and real-time problem resolution.
This position requires someone to make initial triage decisions handing responsibility for completion to the respective function within RF Power plus the management of activities including reporting. This is to ensure that quality standards for component / sub assembly/ product and process are adhered to through the front to back manufacturing process, whilst ensuring the key requirements for Quality are understood through the business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate expertise in manufacturing control elements. Effective communication skills will be critical to the success of this role, with the ability to influence peers and raise the bar in quality methods, along with a pragmatic and data driven approach to assist in prioritising improvements across the existing product portfolio.
The Production Q Engineer, through a proactive approach to right first time quality to promote growth, will enhance the reputation of the business through exceptional quality standards and contribute towards a significant reduction in overall manufacturing costs.
- The Production Quality Engineer (PQE) leads the investigations for the area and is responsible for the management of function for RF Power.
- The PQE acts as first line support for manufacturing issues that cannot be resolved at the Cell level by Manufacturing Technicians (Man Techs) or Manufacturing Team Leaders.
- Validate processes using statistical techniques including Measurement Systems Analysis and Production Capability.
- Assign ownership, develop action owner review and escalation process ensuring full root cause analysis and corrective actions (CA’s) are completed, including monitoring of completed actions to ensure that the CA’s implemented are sustained, and updates presented through attendance at Cell Production Boards including Quality metrics.
- Upskilling of Man Techs to empower them to resolve issues at a local level within the manufacturing area.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to peers across the business in the effective use and implementation of tools to maximise the short and medium term development of effective Control Plans and drive the culture change across peers to embed methods in the Continuous Improvement Cycle.
- Develop and implement KPI’s including resources, systems and service level response expectations.
- Provide input to financial reports and budgets to support, contribute to and integrate within the overall Quality functions’ annual business plan and long term strategy plus ensure the continued process effectivity.
- Support the delivery of an effective communications strategy for improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Ensure production output, through front to back process, conforms to specification until verification methods are productionised.
You’ll spend 5 years moving around the company and you’ll gain knowledge and skills in our cutting-edge technology and then use these to pursue the area of technology that excites you.
You’ll not only achieve a recognised qualification at Engineer level but also get a chance to work alongside experienced Engineers, and the odd Nutty Professor.
You’ll spend 4 years moving around the company and you’ll gain knowledge and skills in our cutting-edge technology and then use these to pursue the area of technology that excites you.
You’ll not only achieve a recognised qualification at Technician level but also get a chance to work alongside experienced Engineers, and the odd Nutty Professor. After you’ve achieved your qualification you could still progress to becoming an Engineer, a Technical Specialist or even a Nutty Professor.
In this role you will:
- Review customer & stakeholder specifications & requirements. Prepares technical responses on feasibility and statement of compliance
- Defines and documents the electronic architecture of the device balancing competing performance, commercial and manufacturing requirements are met.
- Ensures the critical to quality features of the design are determined and communicated to mechanical/vacuum engineers – includes materials, critical tolerances and sensitivities.
- Leads activity to define the design failure mechanisms using a structured approach DfMEA.
- Works with systems engineers to define requirements for product such as test equipment and protection.
- Works with project managers to define work package breakdown
- Works with test engineers to define test and characterisation requirements to evaluate the performance of the new devices and to resolve issues
- Satisfies customers (internal and external) with fast, accurate and technically competent resolution of applications issues throughout the product lifecycle
- Identifies IPR/patent issues and opportunities ensuring these are assessed and drives raising of claims as required
- Engages in technical progress reviews and provides updates to project manager and/or customer, continually checking expectations
- Engages in technical project closure process to ensure key learning points and outstanding technical issues are captured
- Underwrites changes to product build standard post the product launch as might be driven by continuous improvement activities, obsolescence, legislative or regulatory changes
- Verifies and signs off that all technical deliverables from the project meet the defined and agreed standards including design review documentation, ECR’s, design configuration and manufacturing processes
- Identifies/evaluates appropriate products to satisfy new business opportunities
As a team member based in Grenoble and reporting to the Marketing Director of the Business Unit, you will be a key interface with the engineering teams, management team and worldwide sales teams. You will contribute to maximise the market share of the existing component business and to successfully implement the BU diversification/growth strategy with innovative integration in differentiated module based solutions.
Your missions / KPIs
- Protect and develop our market leadership in the high performance data converter market.
- Continuous optimization of our product positioning in a competitive market – Structured value proposition development and structured reduction of frictions to product adoption such as MECLABS methodology, regular win/loss reviews with regional teams, contribution to portfolio pricing updates.
- In a company culture largely based on consensus, coordinate the definition of a roadmap of highly differentiated products and solutions in high speed data conversion technology with the involvement of business development and marketing leaders, application engineers and R&D teams. While securing the protection and development of our market leadership.
- Monitor market trends with a continuous focus on anticipating the next system evolutions and the voice of our customers on a global scale. And continuously guide the business teams on the selected market segments to address.
- Drive new products launch campaigns with our MarCom manager and business marketing leaders.
- Business Development: Promote the existing portfolio and the new products/solutions with the regional sales teams and key customers to drive design-ins.
- Regular customer meetings and participation to industry leadership forums such as conferences and other similar events.
- Develop and maintain a suite of sales tools and presentation packs intended to deliver our value proposition and ease the sales and business development process.
Your KPIs : Design-ins metrics, revenue growth, protection of EBIT, growth of key marketing metrics such as web traffic and lead generation.
In this key role, you will work directly with others in the growing Quantum Technology team to provide support and expertise on the various activities of Quantum Sensor development. Initially, your work will be focused on the precision timing aspect of Quantum Technology.
A significant part of the role will involve internal and external liaison between Teledyne e2v and other Quantum device stakeholders such as other functions within Teledyne e2v, MOD and Dstl scientists, university physicists and corporate engineering teams.
In this role you will:
- Provide scientific and technical support to project managers, team members and customers;
- Take a leading role in the development of precision timing technology at Teledyne e2v;
- Review project specifications and advise on feasibility of proposals;
- Identify opportunities for improvement of Teledyne e2v’s Quantum Technology understanding and implement improvement opportunities;
- Ensure that the appropriate equipment, processes and documentation exists for the correct manufacturing of the product;
- Determine and manage the technical risk on a project and to implement mitigation activities as appropriate;
- Ensure that the requirements of the customer are met;
- Generate and own appropriate test plans;
- Ensure Teledyne e2v’s QA (Quality Assurance) procedures are met.
In deze functie werk je nauw samen met de afdeling inkoop, productie en verkoop. Je bent onder andere verantwoordelijk voor de behandeling van inkomende, uitgaande goederen en het voorraadbeheer. Gezien de verwachte groei van de organisatie staat de afdeling open voor voorstellen ter verbetering van de logistieke processen.
Strong interest in camera electronics, X-ray imaging applications and customer support are required. The job is open for candidates with a degree in (Micro) Electronic Engineering and/or Information Technology Engineering with at least five years work experience.
The principal task for the candidate will be to support our customers to install, operate and integrate our X-ray detectors in their systems. These systems are used in high-end medical, dental and industrial applications.
Additionally, the candidate will also support our Distributors and Marketing and Sales team for demonstrating our products at customers.
The candidate will join the international team of hardware and software development engineers in the Technical Customer Support Group of Teledyne DALSA Professional Imaging (TDPI), with headquarters in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, and colleagues in Canada, United States, Japan and China.
Vanwege de verwachte groei van onze organisatie zijn wij voor de afdeling Industrial Operations op zoek naar een:
Als technician assemblage is je hoofdtaak dat de assemblagemachines en assemblageprocessen in de cleanroom betrouwbaar blijven. Je introduceert nieuwe processen en nieuwe producten. Verder verbeter je de bestaande assemblage processen en ben je verantwoordelijk voor het preventief onderhoud aan de machines. Bij aangemelde storingen, voer je de reparatie uit, of coördineert de reparaties door buitenbedrijven. Je bent het eerste aanspreekpunt voor de operators en je geeft ook training aan de operators.
Je werkt in een klein team. Hierdoor zijn je taken uitdagend, afwisselend en veelzijdig.
Périmètre de référence :
Directement impliqué dans les travaux concernant Teledyne-e2v semiconductors, ainsi que les divisions Professional Imaging and Semiconductors, relayé par 4 controleurs de gestion.
Contrôle de gestion et support aux Business pour l’amélioration et pilotage de la performance
Garant de l’exécution des travaux selon les calendriers, du respect des procédures et normes et de la veille y afférant : Cloture, reporting, prévisions mensuelles, budget, gestions des investissements et de leur rentabilité, mise à jour du costing et de la valorisation des stocks, du suivi des inventaires, du suivi de la performance et de l’amélioration des marges pour les 3 P&L du site ainsi que la gestion du FCF and du BFR.
Revue compte de Bilan, comptes de P&L, provisions, obsolescence, dépreciation de stock pour les divisions et le site en lien avec le service Comptable.
Bonne connaissance des normes de reconnaissance du chiffre d’affaire à l’avancement.
Implication dans le processus des Bid reviews, revue de contrat et dans le Crédit d’Impôt Recherche.
Adaptation et amélioration des systèmes et processus (projets)
Afin d’accompagner les projets d’évolution liés à l’harmonisation Groupe, aux modifications des activités et flux des sociétés, le Responsable du contôle de gestion est leader pour les entités françaises.
Coordinateur Contrôle Interne Sox Compliance
- Contribue aux programmes d’Audit Interne du Groupe,
- Garantit la mise à jour, la documentation et la validité des procédures qui préserve l’environnement de contrôle interne des sociétés.
- Assure le management de l'équipe
- Met en oeuvre les valeurs du Groupe
- Promeut l’amélioration continue et l’efficience (Chantier 80/20)
Directly involved in the workings relevant to Teledyne e2v semiconductors and the 2 Divisions, workings relevant to french entities and support Spain entities handled by 4 heads Business controllers reporting to him(her)self.
Financial & Business controlling (Group and french rules), Controllership & Business partnership.
Responsible for execution of workings per timetables, in compliance with policies and rules, including watching out and aligning to evolutions : closing, reporting, accuracy in rolling forecast (5%), budgeting, planning, capex expenditure & ROI performances, update costing and stocks valuation, inventory, performance follow up and margin improvement for the 3 P&L as well as Free cash flow and Managed working capital for a more reliable and profitable business ahead of growth.
BS and P&L revision,accruals, Excess and obsolescence provisions in relation with accounting department.
Knowledge of ASC606 revenue recognition (POC cost to cost).
Lead financial support to bids projects and contribute to bid reviews and monthly project review meetings.
Direct involvement in R&D tax credit workings.
Finance Process&Systems improvement Projects: automate process
Controlling Leader for investigation/blue-printing,User Planning imputs and actively supports Implementation of Process&Systems evolutions projects called for by Group harmonisation or evolutions, overall business operating evolutions (models, flows) or other improvement programs. Ensure an Operational Effectiveness Program to improve EBIT and operating margin.
- Contributes to Group Internal Audit programs
- Maintains and adapts policies and controls to safeguard Internal Control Environment of the french companies.
- Ensure effective internal control structures and procedures are in place for timely Audit attestation and management assertion to meet SOX 404 requirements.
- Management Team
- Demonstrates and promotes Teledyne e2v Group values
- Promote continuous improvement and efficiency and 80/20 works
- Is the Finance Pilot within TDY semiconductors Quality Management System.
- Participer au développement des nouveaux produits avec les équipes de conception
- Suivre l’état de l’art des solutions packaging pour bien orienter les choix en fonction des contraintes produits
- Concevoir les boîtiers (dessin du substrat, modélisations thermique, thermomécanique, électrique et électromagnétique).
- Piloter le développement des boîtiers (en interne ou en collaboration avec des partenaires externes)
- Suivre la qualification et l’analyse de défaillance
- Assurer le support des clients et de l’assemblage de tous les boîtiers existants
- Participer aux analyses de faisabilité et aux revues de conception
- Réaliser les plans d’assemblage à destination de la production
- Participate to new product development with project teams
- Follow state of the art assembly and package design to build solutions and influence the choices according to product constraints
- Design semiconductor’s package (substrate design, thermal modelling, thermo mechanical, electric and electromagnetism)
- Drive package development (internally or in collaboration with external partners)
- Define test product specification
- Follow qualification and failure analysis
- Ensure customer and assembly support of all existing packages
- Participate to the feasibility analysis and to the conception reviews
- Make assembly plans towards production
Main responsibilities for this role will be:
- Assist with the RF converter design and integration in conjunction with the Project team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure that the product requirement is completely captured, and planned as a series of engineering tasks.
- Perform detailed design and development to required frequency levels.
- Be responsible for the achievement of the requirements, including cost objectives as detailed within the
- Customer order documents.
- Maintain visibility of the design approach and ensure through review that the implemented design will meet the product requirement
- To communicate with other Operations staff and service departments regarding production information and plans and to highlight in advance any potential problems.
- To control Order Action reports, Shortage reports and Exception Message reports on at least a weekly basis in order to meet schedule adherence.
- To process and respond to output reports of the MRP system.
- To ensure accurate Bills of Materials for each contract/job are being used.
- To ensure all planning requirement information within TD&S is used accurately both within and outside of the MRP system and update as required.
- To issue kitting paperwork to the Stores department to schedule and check the kitting for any shortages.
- To issue Job requirements to service groups as required.
- Chase any material and WIP requirements in order to meet production targets and highlight immediately any issues which will result in the targets not being achieved and feedback this information into the system.
- To attend contract reviews and other meetings as required.
- Assist in Work In Progress (WIP) counts and Stock checks.
- Ensure latest issue of Manufacturing Data Pack (MDP) is released and used in Production.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by a member of operations management.
The role will consist of the assembly of intricate products to a high standard and carrying out various essential processes within the production environment following procedures and specifications in accordance with the appropriate guidelines.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Hand assembly of electronic devices using soldering, epoxy and bonding techniques
- Working to process specifications, manufacturing instructions and required standards as determined by the product design
- Meet requirements of line and audit inspection to IPC-Apictorial and verbal working instructions from Engineers and other team members
- Highlight any re-work issues or problems to the Operations Support department and their Operations Management
- Work with the Operations Test teams and ensure smooth flow of product is maintained
- Work with the Engineering team and Operations Support team during redesign and new product introduction
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities and any new working initiatives
- Assist in the generation of new manufacturing aids as required
- Be responsible for continuous improvement activities both individually and as part of the team
- Follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions from Engineers and Team members
- Contribute to and support all the lean manufacturing techniques adopted as part of the Teledyne Production System including 5S, Kaizen, KANBAN etc
Your main focus areas will be
- Design of generators and X-ray detectors
- Products integrating various and varied techniques, such as analog and digital electronics, power electronics, programming, imaging, signal processing, etc.,
- Drafting of the documents necessary for the production of the products developed
- Technical support for after-sales service and customers
- Technological monitoring in the various areas covered.