Click column header to sort
Responsible for Edge Sealing of machined composite aerospace components.
- Safely using Resins
- Mixing correct ratios
- Recording and monitoring material life
- Maintaining product traceability
- Edge sealing of all components
- Interpreting engineering drawings
Responsible for programing, setting and operating CNC milling machines.
- Loading and Unloading Machining fixtures
- Setting our range of Five Axis and Three Axis Machines
- Using measuring equipment such as micrometres, Vernier’s, plug gauges, screw gauges, ring gauges
- Carrying out regular Maintenance and Cleaning of Machines and Tools.
- Good understanding of CNC Programming
- A good understanding of drawings and geometric tolerances
- Good understanding of component drawings
- Fanuc Controller experience would be beneficial
Operating the autoclaves, ensuring bagging is at required quality standard, loading and unloading of the autoclave, demoulding of parts from tools, preparing mould tools for manufacturing.
- Loaded and unloaded the Autoclave curing tools and to the correct standard and in an efficient and timely manner.
- Connecting vacuum lines and thermocouples, checking vacuum levels and bagging standards on every tool prior to launching the cure program.
- Selecting the correct Autoclave Program for the jobs.
- Monitoring the cure programs and taking appropriate action in case of any issues.
- Job Card to be completed, signed and stamped for every job once cure is completed.
- Demoulding of parts from tools after curing, taking care not to damage the job or the tool.
- Cleaning and preparing of mould tools in accordance with tooling maintenance plan
Reporting to the Trim Shop Supervisor, the role of Painter is to ensure all produced products are painted to the correct standards. Working with an established team within Trim Shop & Assembly, attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures are essential. Training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Taking components through the painting process
- Ensuring work is carried out within the allocated time and with the correct materials.
Reporting to the Clean Room Supervisor, the role of a Laminator is to ensure the correct lay-up of pre-impregnated glass/carbon into mould tools. Working within an established team in the Clean Room area, attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures are essential. Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- The manufacture of Composite Aerospace parts within the Clean Room. All parts must be completed within the required specifications and instructions.
- Compliance to all Health & Safety measures within the Clean Room and the wider organisation.
- Completion of all jobs within the specified time scale’s.
- Ensure delivery of tools, material kits and consumables are correct and to the required standard.
- Ensuring cleanliness, organisation and maintenance of own work area and wider Clean Room area.
Reporting to the Assembly Supervisor, the role of an Assembly Operator is to counter-sink, wet assemble rivets and other hardware using a variety of hand and machine tools. Working with an established team within the Assembly department, high levels of attention to detail and the ability to accurately follow processes and procedures are essential. Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Working to close tolerances.
- Interpreting of technical drawings.
- Good eye for detail & a good level of manual dexterity.
- Working alone and as part of a team.
- Compliance to all Health & Safety measures within the department and the wider organisation.
- Completion of jobs within the specified time scales.
- Ensuring cleanliness, organisation and maintenance of own work area and wider shop floor.
In this position, you will be involved with the following:
• Monitor UK/EU Customs Community Directives, aligning Teledyne business processes to comply with changing requirements, including trusted trader programs such as AEO approval/compliance.
• Work as facilitator with Teledyne import specialists/administrators, providing assistance and guidance where necessary.
• Works on a dotted-line reporting basis with the Teledyne Corporate International Trade Compliance (CITC) group to assist with investigations of any incidences of purported non-compliance with customs laws and regulations, provide regular reports of significant trade compliance activities and risks, assist with various customs compliance projects, and implement relevant CITC directives.
• Work closely the Teledyne import specialists/administrators to understand and classify products and raw materials with the appropriate Harmonized System (HS) product classifications to comply with import & export regulations.
• Coordinate and manage post-entry amendments of trade transactions.
• Hold regular conference calls with regional import specialists/administrators to ensure information associated with global import compliance is communicated, fully understood and key initiatives implemented.
• Perform audits and work with Teledyne import specialists/administrators to develop a consistent measurable audit program to ensure compliant processes and compliant behavior.
• Develop and deploy quality import training material and provide functional training to personnel at business unit level.
• Develop and deploy standardized policies, processes and best practices on customs compliance to ensure compliance with customs and other applicable government agency’s regulations worldwide.
• Identify potential areas of import compliance vulnerability and risk within the organization; and work to appropriately evaluate, investigate and resolve or mitigate potential risk.
• Conduct import audits and consult with Teledyne CITC and Corporate Legal as needed to resolve any legal compliance issues.
• Assist with investigation and drafting of voluntary disclosures to HMRC.
• Assist with acquisition due diligence as it relates to customs compliance.
• In coordination with CITC, review and make recommendations relating to issuance of certificates of origin relating to preferential duty programs
• Provide all facilities with official updates issued by HMRC (tariff changes. etc.)
• Monitor and set KPI’s on Teledyne UK’s chosen freight agents
• Audit chosen freight agents at least once per annum
• Provide performance reviews to direct supervisors for all import administrators and set compliance targets
• Provide Import and export administrator function for IT shared services and others as required
• Work with Finance shared services to provide information and support on import VAT and Customs Bank Guarantees
• Conduct physical visits to all Teledyne sites within the UK with importing or exporting activity at least once per year. Additional travel to other Teledyne sites in the US or Europe may be required on occasion.
As a team member based in Grenoble and reporting to the Marketing Director of the Business Unit, you will be a key interface with the engineering teams, management team and worldwide sales teams. You will contribute to maximise the market share of the existing component business and to successfully implement the BU diversification/growth strategy with innovative integration in differentiated module based solutions.
Your missions / KPIs
- Protect and develop our market leadership in the high performance data converter market.
- Continuous optimization of our product positioning in a competitive market – Structured value proposition development and structured reduction of frictions to product adoption such as MECLABS methodology, regular win/loss reviews with regional teams, contribution to portfolio pricing updates.
- In a company culture largely based on consensus, coordinate the definition of a roadmap of highly differentiated products and solutions in high speed data conversion technology with the involvement of business development and marketing leaders, application engineers and R&D teams. While securing the protection and development of our market leadership.
- Monitor market trends with a continuous focus on anticipating the next system evolutions and the voice of our customers on a global scale. And continuously guide the business teams on the selected market segments to address.
- Drive new products launch campaigns with our MarCom manager and business marketing leaders.
- Business Development: Promote the existing portfolio and the new products/solutions with the regional sales teams and key customers to drive design-ins.
- Regular customer meetings and participation to industry leadership forums such as conferences and other similar events.
- Develop and maintain a suite of sales tools and presentation packs intended to deliver our value proposition and ease the sales and business development process.
Your KPIs : Design-ins metrics, revenue growth, protection of EBIT, growth of key marketing metrics such as web traffic and lead generation.
Main responsibilities for this role will be:
- Assist with the RF converter design and integration in conjunction with the Project team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure that the product requirement is completely captured, and planned as a series of engineering tasks.
- Perform detailed design and development to required frequency levels.
- Be responsible for the achievement of the requirements, including cost objectives as detailed within the
- Customer order documents.
- Maintain visibility of the design approach and ensure through review that the implemented design will meet the product requirement
- To communicate with other Operations staff and service departments regarding production information and plans and to highlight in advance any potential problems.
- To control Order Action reports, Shortage reports and Exception Message reports on at least a weekly basis in order to meet schedule adherence.
- To process and respond to output reports of the MRP system.
- To ensure accurate Bills of Materials for each contract/job are being used.
- To ensure all planning requirement information within TD&S is used accurately both within and outside of the MRP system and update as required.
- To issue kitting paperwork to the Stores department to schedule and check the kitting for any shortages.
- To issue Job requirements to service groups as required.
- Chase any material and WIP requirements in order to meet production targets and highlight immediately any issues which will result in the targets not being achieved and feedback this information into the system.
- To attend contract reviews and other meetings as required.
- Assist in Work In Progress (WIP) counts and Stock checks.
- Ensure latest issue of Manufacturing Data Pack (MDP) is released and used in Production.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by a member of operations management.
The purpose of this position is to operationally add new projects and update ongoing projects together with the project leaders and functional management of the project management software systems and the Time Tracking system. Thereby provide project managers, resource managers, R&D Director, Finance and other MT members timely and proactive with the correct (overall) project information within established frameworks for the performed activities (milestones, activities, and required resources used), costs and revenues, compared with the previously issued schedules, costs and revenues.
General requirements Quality Engineer
- Creating, executing, developing, and reporting on product/process qualification testing.
- Creating, developing, and reporting on periodical (lifespan) testing on released products.
- Initiating, executing, and reporting on investigations on reliability testing, line rejects in manufacturing, returned products, supplier materials / components or quality related issues within the organization.
- Contributing to securing and improving the quality management system.
- Contributing to maintaining, and, when needed, expanding on existing lifespan testing and making the necessary equipment for said testing available.
- Leading by example on good documentation practice and other elements of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Clear and concise reporting in English about all activities.
Manufacturing Quality position requirements:
- Initiating, participating in, and supporting improvement efforts to increase the quality of the products we supply and the processes used to produce them using quality tools like Juran, Deming, 8D lite and process FMEA.
- Familiar with quality operations like PPAP, APQP and equivalent.
- Monitoring the quality level of outgoing shipments.
- Monitoring the incoming quality level of externally assembled products.
- Monitoring the current quality by performing Group C tests. Reporting about results.
- Raising quality alerts (like NCR) when encountering nonconformities.
- Assists in fault finding on customer returns, guiding these repairs through production, interpretation of repair outcome and logging the results. Making simple RGA reporting. Supporting faultfinding process at engineering and/or R&D.
- Independently deciding on small quality deviations during manufacturing processes.
- Review the verification and validation of current and new processes.
- Reviewing production documentation as work instructions, workflows, traceability forms, and etcetera.
To support our growth in the development of new products, we are recruiting for the following opening in Eindhoven:
Senior Reliability Scientist
The candidate will be responsible for the reliability aspects of our advanced X-ray detector developments. This includes the reliability of both the design and the manufacturing aspects for products that are used in a wide range of applications like medical, dental, industrial and scientific.
The senior reliability scientist will manage the reliability aspects in product development projects by investigation potential failure mechanisms of the detector design and manufacturing process.
The candidate will also be responsible for defining and executing reliability improvement projects together with engineers form the R&D and Q&R departments.
The senior reliability scientist will apply the physics-of-failure methodology (evidence based reliability testing, identification of potential failure mechanisms, modeling, etc.) to continuously improve the reliability of our product designs and processes.
Teledyne Marine has a fantastic opportunity for a Hydrographic Surveyor to represent the company with the technical knowledge and skills to provide the highest levels of support, providing our customers with innovative solutions. The position will be based in Aberdeen (UK) and involves extensive travel.
The Hydrographic Surveyor plays an integral role in the success of Teledyne Marine’s Engineering Services department and we are looking for a highly motivated, skilled, quality minded and well organized individual, who is willing and able to see technically complex projects through to their completion. The position is based out of Teledyne Marine’s facilities in Aberdeen. The Hydrographic Surveyor will report to the local Engineering Services manager.
Responsibilities / Activities:
- Manage the installation and commissioning of integrated multibeam survey systems, involving:
- Sensor integration design.
- Vessel installation management, dimensional control and calibrations.
- Authoring and executing acceptance test protocols.
- Training and customer support.
- Precise, prompt and courteous customer support, technical help and training.
- Assigned to the 24/7 after-hours support hot lines on a rotational basis.
- Provides same-day response for customer-support related calls and emails during normal working hours.
- Prepare technical documentation and drawings for hydrographic survey solutions.
- Perform internal product testing, support and feedback into research and development.
- The position is expected to include between 120 and 150 travel days per year.
- Daily availability, to include evenings and weekends when necessary, to reach goals and deadlines.