Click column header to sort
To support the timely output of production across a wide range of assemblies and produce/wire products in line with required standards. To provide support, as and when required, across all areas of production, including Moulding, Wiring and EMAT
- Working through day to day tasks as established by the Leading Workshop Technician, and in accordance with the production plan, on the wiring and assembly of production jobs.
- Adhering to Quality standards, following set procedures & work flows at all times
- Inspecting work in accordance with Inspection guidelines
- Maintain a safe working environment, in conjunction with Lean and 6S
- Highlight errors and amend, where necessary, procedures, drawings and bills of material, engaging with the relevant departments e.g. Engineering, Quality
- Soldering to IPC-620 (training will be provided)
- Conducting procedural tests on production products
- Responsible for understanding and using all test equipment, test fixtures and procedures.
- Providing on the job training to colleagues if and when required
- Responsible for maintaining high quality standards and workmanship.
- Working within a safe environment, highlighting any incidents or concerns to the Leading Workshop Technician.
- Supporting all production-related activities to ensure customer expectations and business goals are met.
Teledyne Controls is seeking a Field Support Engineer to support the Asia Pacific region. The Field Support Enginer will serve as the focal in providing troubleshooting support by addressing and resolving issues with hardware and software products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties maybe assigned as well.
- Assist in technical support relationship to drive customer satisfaction by proactively resolving software technical issues for customers both onsite, online and via telephone.
- Provide analysis data through Tableau, Excel, Power Pivot, and other reporting tools.
- Resolve challenging, potentially high impact customer situations with a high level of tact and understanding.
- Work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment under minimum supervision to support deployment, integration and maintenance of Controls’ software products within clients’ networking environments.
- Will provide case resolution, software/network troubleshooting and proactive support services.
- Own a diverse and complex scope of support issues directly related to the use, support, and implementation of Controls’ products and solutions, with effective customer skills required on-site, over the phone, and online to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by understanding and identifying the customers’ complex environment.
- Effectively interact with the engineering teams to provide solutions to complex technical issues.
- Share best practices with fellow team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of the support process.
- Travel to cstomer sites, industry conferences as necessary.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Operate stamping presses: Minster, Bench-master, Bliss-press, and Shear-brake. Pivot-pin and mil grinding required
- Will be responsible for setting dies
- Inspection of work including 1st articles
- Read detailed drawings and work from process instructions
- Be efficient with forklift operation
This is a key role within Teledyne e2v. The position requires the development of the Customs Compliance function. The role demands exceptional communication and collaboration skills, and a strong import/export trade expertise. The Customs Specialist will support the facility in managing Import/Exports with regards to Customs Compliance, interacting with various functional areas and Teledyne’s Corporate International Trade Compliance office.
Manages and maintains uniform standard operating procedures pertaining to Customs Compliance through Imports and Exports. Including Post Entry Review, HTS Classification, Country of Origin, Valuation & Preference
Provides advice and guidance to employees within the organisation with regards to Trade Compliance associated to international transactions
Responsible for providing interpretations and advice with UK and overseas customs regulations, as well as providing regular communications regarding changes in these regulations
Identifying potential areas of import/export customs compliance vulnerability and risk within the organisation. Evaluate, investigate and mitigate potential risks along with the CITC office
Ensure standard product classifications are accurate and properly classified
Act as a point of contact for any internal or external audits related to export/import Customs compliance
Identifies all training needs within the organisation with regards to export/import Customs compliance
Periodic Self Assessments, implementing corrective actions as required. Including HS Classification, Country of Origin, Valuation, Entry Samples and Broker review
Builds cable assemblies utilizing internally created work instructions and drawings. May require support from technicians, engineering, supervisors, or managers to accomplish new tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Obtains shop order packages (kit) and verifies information is complete and accurate.
- Utilizes detailed work instructions and drawings to build repeat cable assemblies.
- Operates multiple types of manufacturing equipment, testing equipment, and tooling as described in work instruction to accomplish tasks.
- May require basic direction from co-workers.
***THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM POSITIONS***
The Lead Hydrographic Surveyor plays an integral role in the success of Teledyne RESON’s Engineering Services department, part of Teledyne Marine. We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled, quality minded and well organised individual who is willing and able to see technically complex projects through to their completion and able to lead a small team of Engineering Services staff. The role is based in Aberdeen and is expected to include between 120 and 150 travel days per annum.
The Lead Hydrographic Surveyors role offers a combination of office and general global travel working environments, where often work scopes require a great deal of flexibility and practicality. As part of a leading innovative company with a strong international brand presence, the position of Hydrographic Surveyor enables both personal and professional career development working as an individual within a strong team. Teledyne Marine is proud of our expanding global presence and varied client base. We therefore look forward to welcoming the Lead Hydrographic Surveyor into the exciting, challenging and rewarding career of a Teledyne Marine team member.
- Lead a local team of Engineering Services staff, providing leadership and day to day support
- Manage the installation and commissioning of integrated multibeam survey systems, involving;
- Sensor integration design (hardware & software)
- Vessel installation management, dimensional control and calibrations
- Authoring and executing acceptance test protocols
- Training & customer support
- Diagnose and resolve customer hydrographic support issues through data analysis
- Provide precise, prompt & courteous customer support, and, when required, technical help and training
- Provide global technical sales support for shallow water installations and survey related matters
- Prepare technical documentation and drawings for hydrographic survey solutions
- Train customers in operation and maintenance of Teledyne Marine’s Imaging products
- Manage the global training program
- Perform internal product testing, support and feedback into research and development
As a documentalist you are part of the Quality, Reliability and Regulatory team. As part of the team you are involved in assuring and improving our processes and products. One of your key responsibilities is to implement and maintain our Quality Management System documentation. You will also support the organization with the creation and modification of documents.
The Project Manager will be a key member of the growing Quantum Technology team at Teledyne e2v to lead projects in the various activities of Quantum Sensor development.
A significant part of the role will involve internal and external liaison between Teledyne e2v and other stakeholders within the Quantum science community. These will include other functions within Teledyne e2v, government scientists, national timing institutions (e.g. NPL), university physicists and blue-chip corporate engineering teams, as well as working with, and managing partners and subcontractors.
- Initiation, execution, monitoring and controlling the project's lifecycle to ensure delivery to schedule, performance and cost. This includes creating plans and proposals for new activities
- To ensure that the project’s processes adhere to agreed company procedures and standards and ensuring that any corporate and legislative requirements are met
- To provide effective leadership, motivation and appropriate people management of the project’s team members
- Manage project uncertainty through effective planning and risk and opportunity management, establishing appropriate mitigations, contingency and realisation plans.
- Preparing and publishing project plans and required documentation for bids, tender vets, and other initiated or planned phases within projects
- Effectively communicate project performance, issues and risks to all stakeholders (and where appropriate manage expectations) for projects
- Ensure that all aspects of a project are coherently and effectively joined to all other facets of the business. This includes support services (e.g. compliance, design office & procurement), manufacturing as well as marketing and sales
- Support improvement opportunities within the business including continuous improvement of project management process
- Lead project reviews and feedback issues to the wider organisation
- Lead the customer/project interface, working with all stakeholders to develop future opportunities, liaising with business development to keep them up to date with current and future developments
This role would ideally be suited to an experienced engineer with recent analogue and mixed-signal CMOS design experience looking for a new challenge. The candidate should have the potential to lead future new custom designs working with both internal and external subcontractors.
Personal development opportunities will be available throughout our global international organisation for high performers.
Your personal values must be in line with ours: Agility, Integrity, Excellence throughout and Customers first.
- Working with the H, S & E Manager to ensure the health and safety management system is suitable and effective and aligned with the needs of the business,
- Engagement with production, engineering, facilities and project teams to understand and practically support their operational and business health and safety requirements,
- Support workforce engagement, and H,S & E culture development initiatives,
- Chair the Health, Safety and Environmental Committee and facilitate Risk Action Groups that are chaired by operational managers,
- Deputise for H, S & E Manager, including preparation for and presenting at the SLT Health, Safety and Environmental Steering Committee.
- Develop and review the H,S & E policies, procedures, guidance and risk assessments to ensure they are fit for purpose and up to date,
- Assist with the introduction, implementation, maintenance and use of H, S & E specialist software for the management of accidents, incidents, risk assessments, audit and inspections,
- To support managers to address actions arising from risk assessments, audits and inspections etc. and ensure that appropriate action is taken and closed out in an agreed timescale,
- Ensure that department managers understand and implement the requirements of the H, S &E Management systems and drive accountabilities,
- Co-ordinate regular health, safety and environmental evaluations and audits in line with internal and external H, S & E audit schedules and support management in rectifying non-conformances and proactively address observations made to drive continuous improvement,
- Work with the Occupational Health to assist in the identification and implementation of effective health surveillance,
- Support management in the effective communication of H,S & E to all employees, including H, S & E newsletters and safety shares/moments, briefings etc.,
- To assist managers with identifying workforce training needs in conjunction with managers and Human Resources,
- Assist with development, implementation and testing of emergency preparedness and response arrangements,
- To lead by example and demonstrate a positive attitude towards the H, S & E and the cultural improvement initiative.
Faisant partie de l’équipe photolithographie, le candidat sera principalement responsable des étapes d’alignement 1X et 5X. Agissant en étroite collaboration avec ses collègues, il devra soutenir ses étapes des procédés actuellement en place et participer au développement de nouveaux procédés. Il aura à assurer le soutien des lots, résoudre les problèmes liés à ses équipements ainsi qu’améliorer la performance de ses étapes de fabrication. Il aura la responsabilité de développer, caractériser, et optimiser, en collaboration avec ses collègues, les technologies de fabrication suivantes (autant en 150mm qu’en 200mm) :
- Alignement 1X à proximité et projection (Canon MPA600 Super, EVG620, Hercules, Neutronix Quintel)
- Alignement 5X (ASML PAS5500 /100, /150, /200B et 275D
Il aura également comme responsabilités :
- Participation à la création des photomasques
- Collaborer étroitement avec l’ingénierie de revêtement pour la qualification de photo-résines minces et épaisses
- Suivre et contrôler la stabilité des équipements de photolithographie selon les méthodes CSP
Au sein du département opération de la division semiconducteur (IMS), vous serez rattaché au responsable développement engineering. Votre mission principale sera, pour les process de fabrication auxquels vous serez rattachés, de participer à l’introduction de nouveaux produits en assurant le développement process, d'identifier de nouveau matériaux, d’assurer l’amélioration continue et d’assurer le support à la production.
Vous aurez également comme mission de participer de façon transverse à l'équipe à l'introduction de nouveaux produits ou de nouvelles technologie dés le début de la conception pour assurer la compatibilité du design for manufacturing.
Résumé du poste et des responsabilités
- Assurer le développement, la qualification et l’amélioration des procédés de fabrication en prenant en charge directement certaines briques process (Collage et gestion thermique).
- Identifier, valider et qualifier les nouveaux matériaux (Colles, TIM,...) necessaires à la fabrication des produits.
- Participer à l'industrialisation des procédés en collaboration avec les équipes Industrialisation, support et production.
- Apporter un regard critique sur l’obsolescence de procédés et proposer de solution de remplacement / rationalisation.
- Assurer l’interface technique dans les projets et lors des phases d’étude de faisabilité.
- Participer et collaborer avec les chefs de projet et les ingénieurs packaging lors de la conception de nouveaux produits.
- S’assurer de la bonne définition du cahier des charges technique avant le lancement d’un projet et assurer le suivi technique tout au long du projet avec le chef de projet.
- Participer au support technique client pour les problèmatiques d'assemblage.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Perform production and R&D alignment of RF and microwave components, such as multiplexers, RF Filters and passive components
- Capable of tuning high-frequency RF circuits using small hand tools and equipment
- Experienced with components (capacitors, coils, substrates) and attachment media (solders and epoxies)
- Familiar with the use of common laboratory equipment including Vector Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers and oscilloscopes
- Able to read and interpret work instructions, schematics and process procedures to determine sequence of operations and proper alignment techniques
- Ability to test, troubleshoot and rework is desirable
- Knowledge of equipment set up, repair and high precision maintenance; check fixtures, and trouble shoot as needed
- Learn the functions of the different types of equipment used, cross train (learn functions and trouble-shooting methods) on other equipment to continue to build knowledge and skills
- Teach/remind operators how to safely operate equipment
- Prepare raw materials for production
- Learning the process specifications for each operation
- Any additional duty as assigned
As a QA Engineer you are part of the Quality, Reliability and Regulatory team and work closely with them to improve our processes and products. One of your key responsibilities is to manage the CAPA process and ensure it complies with the applicable requirements. You support and steer all related activities and are responsible for developing and maintaining a validated tool to maintain CAPA’s. You will perform ISO related audits and monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators. You are familiar with good documentation practice and document control.
Teledyne Controls’ has an exciting opportunity as a Administrative Assistant in our Sales Department located in Singapore. Under general supervision, this position is responsible for providing support to senior staff and department personnel of administrative duties and may coordinate activities between departments and outside parties, contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and at times, the work may be of a confidential nature.
- Overall support of departmental administrative needs
- Responsible for handling external vendors including office supplies and cleaning services
- Generate weekly Sales & Backlog Register Report
- Support in tracking Order / Delivery status
- Support with preparation for training and conference as needed
- Support customer queries as needed
- Prepare shipping orders and coordinating shipments as needed
- Maintain and reconcile record keeping of all related company document including invoices
- Liaison between Controls US & ACS
- Assist in Annual Financial Audit, Internal Audit, and Annual tax processes
- Work closely with A/P for employee Unanet submissions and payments
- Support Controls Finance with Delinquent Payment Reminder for APAC customers
- Provide commercial advice to the business which supports the delivery of the Teledyne business plan and at all times commercially protects the best interests of the company.
- Provide commercial and contractual input on the preparation and submission of quotations and proposal documents covering all commercial aspects (principally on terms and conditions) in order to minimise risk to the company in accordance with Teledyne Corporate policy.
- Undertake commercial and contractual negotiations with customers and suppliers in conjunction with sales, bid, project and procurement teams.
- Audit to ensure all commercial and contractual practices are in accordance with Teledyne Corporate policy. This includes support to any Corporate Internal Audit site visit.
- Create effective working relationships, functionally and cross-functionally, across a matrix organisation in order to deliver outstanding results, including ensuring strong interactions with other compliance and commercial services functions such as Intellectual Property, Export compliance and Security.
- Review, negotiate and conclude a range of agreements, including customer and supplier agreements, non-disclosure agreements, loan agreements and channel partner agreements.
- Work with the business divisions and other key stakeholders to raise commercial awareness and ensure full visibility of and adherence to the Teledyne corporate policy requirements.
Your main accountabilities are :
- Deliver projects on time, cost and quality.
- Lead investigation within project scope to create the best solution to convince customers and/or top management.
- Participate actively in winning New Business Opportunities (NBO) including some NPI’s.
- Define the scope of our business initiatives in collaboration with our Marketing Managers (solution specifications and market positioning).
- Lead investigations to elaborate the targets of each business initiative (cost, schedule, performance and quality) that meet with the business needs.
- Support the internal business case presentation at each milestone of our business initiative qualification with specific responsibility of the technical part.
- Drive (manage) the project execution until production transfer, following our internal processes and specific requirement of addressed market.
- Direct customer interface for custom/derivative product within the project scope
- Usual professional project management.
- Generate the project reporting to the rest of the organization.
- Active participation for Strategic, NPI and NRE NBOs, Support NPI plan, with active support to Strategic Customers for product integration in their system.
- Influence the technology roadmap elaboration to ensure the availability of key and differentiated platforms to meet with future market needs.
Expected behaviours :
- Personal accountability
- Problem solving
- Planning for results
- To make 1st level of negotiation with customer.
- To handle PD2 milestones.
- To participate to BID review and possibly lead custom BID review.
To be successful in this role, you are likely to have the following:
- Work closely with Product Group and other Engineering Personnel to design new and enhance existing products, and manufacturing equipment by applying Mechanical Design knowledge and skills.
- Generate and maintain Product Data Package documentation that accurately and efficiently embodies product design intent utilising 2D CAD and 3D solid modelling tools and other appropriate software.
- Produce designs that meet customer technical, quality and safety requirements and are capable of cost effective manufacture.
- Delivery of work packages within budget and to agreed timescales.
- Work with outside suppliers to design products/equipment, which meet the design specification and are capable of cost effective manufacture.
- Provide mentoring on Mechanical Design issues such as Solving Mechanical Design Problems, Interpretation of Engineering Drawings, Material selection, Stress and Thermal considerations, Design Concepts, Rapid Prototyping etc.
- Researching background information from a variety of sources in support of mechanical design decisions
- Timely action of engineering change requests in accordance with company procedures, and progress them through the design office to completion.
- Ensure that work packages assigned to you are completed on time and within budget.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in the field of Mechanical Design and MCAD and applying knowledge to develop new processes that will deliver process improvement.
- Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental (OHSE)
The role holder is also responsible OHSE and must:-
- Champion our Health and Safety standards, procedures and company rules;
- Intervene, correct (where able to) and report all unsafe or non-compliant situations by taking action (e.g. hazard spots) and reporting near misses;
- Demonstrate a duty of care towards those you come in contact with and work with and proactively escalate potential Health and Safety issues as and where appropriate;
- Support and promote the e2v Safety, Health and Environment Leadership Team (SHELT) programme to strengthen our Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental (OHSE) culture for proactive and continuous improvement of our OHSE programs which provide for a productive and safe working environment.
Le commis à l’expédition effectue normalement plusieurs tâches différentes qui englobent, entre autres :
- Préparation des documents relatifs à l’expédition;
- Responsable de l’étiquetage et de l’emballage de la marchandise;
- Rédaction et gestion des documents relatifs à l’exportation;
- Assurer un suivi complet des commandes qui lui sont confiées;
- S’assurer du respect des délais de livraison;
- Planifier à temps les livraisons de camions;
- Faire la création de commande de transport.