Teledyne AnaFocus is a company dedicated to the monolithic design (in a single semiconductor chip) and the production of image sensors and vision systems for scientific and industrial applications.
AnaFocus has an extensive international experience since its commercial activity has been 100% outside of Spain. Our clients include leading companies in the industrial cameras manufacturing, high performance video surveillance cameras, and cameras for scientific and medical use.
In industrial applications, some of the image sensors designed by AnaFocus include in-chip image processing. These types of sensors are called intelligent image sensors or vision systems in a single chip (Vision System on-Chip or VSoC) because, in addition to capturing the images, they process them "in-situ" according to a certain programmed algorithm.
Worldwide, there are about ten companies that are dedicated to the design of image sensors. Of all these, only three, one of them being AnaFocus, design intelligent sensors on a chip.
- Following up on the development plan of new product introductions, together with the department director
- Development and implementation of the test program
- Development and execution of a qualification plan
- Management of RMAs
- Yield monitoring/analisis and feedback to subcontractors and internal teams (e.g.: design)
- Continuous improvement of test coverage and test time
- Support/Development of packages, glass lids, shipping trays, sockets
- Provide input during the development phase, with respect to DfT, DfM.
- Pre-production test/validation
- Telecommunication or Industrial (Specialist in Robotics, Automatic or Electronic) engineer
- Desirable experience in semiconductor manufacturing, wafer classifications and testing, routing control developments for a device final test and image processing.
- Proficient in C/C++, Visual Basic, Matlab and Office (high level of Excel). Phyton is a plus.