Teledyne are looking for a number of RF Engineers to join their existing Engineering team in Permanent roles. In these roles you will assist with the RF converter design and integration for one of our programs.
Main responsibilities for this role will be:
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following requirements:
· Extensive experience in the development of microwave components and subsystems or systems for Aerospace, defence or space products
· Design analysis and development of RF frequency converters & Amplifiers in frequency range DC-2GHz (min)
· Detailed knowledge of spurious analysis, linearity and frequency response
· Design for manufacture & cost to a high level
· Experience of software defined Radio desirable
· Knowledge of good engineering processes and practices
· Good communication skills – able to understand and report tasks, risks etc.
· Team working – both with peers and support staff.
· The successful candidate must be security clearable up to SC level.