Part of the American group Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (www.teledyne.com), Teledyne ICM (www.teledyneicm.com) is a worldwide-active company specialized in the development and manufacturing of portable X-Ray generators and scanners for Non-Destructive Testing and Security purposes. On the back of a portfolio that exceeds 30 different products, including the now well-known SITEX and SITEX CP ranges, as well as the security detectors FLATSCAN, we at Teledyne ICM continue to grow year upon year.
With close to 50 staff including engineers, physicists, sales and marketing professionals, as well as highly trained technicians, Teledyne ICM is more than ever, the leading company when it comes to meeting the X-Ray needs of a wide variety of users.
We have an opportunity for an After-Sales Technician to join the team. This key role will integrate Teledyne ICM After-sales team and will be responsible for the after-sales diagnostic and repair of Teledyne ICM products in house, remotely or at customer site.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Ensure correct diagnostic of defected unit.
• Record a repair quotation based on the diagnostic.
• Manage the repairs as per Teledyne ICM quality standard and procedure in place.
• Test the equipment after repair.
• Manage planning and after-sales stock as per defined rules.
• Take an active participation in the continuous improvement process of the company by tracking / defining recurring technical issues and reporting them to the R&D team.
• When needed, visit customers and manage local on-site repair.
• Develop customer relationship.
The following competencies are defined for this role
• A Bachelor degree in electronics or equivalent
• You feel comfortable with technical products, technical discussions and the industry in general.
• Ideally, you can show a proven first experience of minimum 5 years in a similar after-sales position.
• You are a problem solver, dynamic, autonomous, stress resistant and pragmatic.
• You are willing to travel around 25% of your time.
• You are comfortable with computers and the office suite.
• You are fluent in English.