You have significant experience in the following areas of expertise :
- Leadership, management and coaching skills
- Strong understanding of imaging products and related technical challenges (technology, design, production, …)
- Experience in relationship with customers
- Fluent in French and English, knowledges in Spanish would be appreciate
- Strong experience in continuous improvement of products and processes
- Mastering problem solving methodologies (8D, DMAIC, …)
- Engineering degree
- Experience of the automotive industry is strongly recommended
- Solid knowledges on product reliability
9 good reasons to join Teledyne e2v:
- An international company thanks to the Teledyne Corporation, which represents 11,000 employees worldwide.
- A “human-scale” site of about 400 employees.
- More than 50 years’ experience providing advanced and high reliability technologies for growing markets in the semiconductor field.
- Prestigious customers (ESA, CNES, NASA, Boeing, Airbus, Thales ...) who have entrusted us with important programs like the A320 NEO, Eurofighter, Rosetta, Spot, Pleïades, ExoMars ... as well as other markets such as medical, scientific or industrial.
- Strong values, which everyone can relate to: Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Citizenship.
- An atmosphere where technical and non-technical experience and capability are recognized acknowledged and valued.
- A strong integration program giving real support when starting out thanks to a carefully chosen “buddy” or “mentor”.
- A company that understands the importance of investing in people, helping them make the best use of their strengths and talents, and giving them the opportunity to take on responsibilities with autonomy.
- For the second year in a row in 2021, a gender equality index of 98 out of 100.
Teledyne e2v has an action plan relating to the integration and maintenance of employment for people with disabilities.
For more information on Teledyne e2v, visit : https://www.teledyne-e2v.com/
To join our digital community : https://www.linkedin.com/company/e2vteledyne/
Visit our factory here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUDJ5Mo3vPg
Do not forget to include a cover letter with your application.
Keywords: electronics, microelectronics, nanotechnology, semiconductors, sales.