Teledyne LeCroy Inc. develops leading edge test and measurement products. Engineering teams around the globe use our systems to develop next generation communication, consumer electronics and computer products.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced technology/engineering Manager to create and manage an engineering team to enhance our global presence. This is a senior management position requiring direct experience in leading and building small teams and managing office site. The position will provide opportinity to grow in a global engineering organization.
Support company day-to-day operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
Provide technical leadership by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, managing correspondence and filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
Implement and follow through on procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement including equipment Import/Export with HQ.
Implement and follow through on office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and motivating employees.
Review financial objectives with Management by tracking annual budget and expenditures. Analyze variances and initiate corrective actions. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Min 10 years of experience managing engineering teams with various disciplines.
• Min 5 years experience in managing team budget with strong focus on accuracy and reviews with Management.
• Experience in developing hardware electronics product(s) is highly desirable, with exposure to various Product Life Cycle phases.
• Strong written and verbal communicatin skills.
• knowledge of non engineering fucntions in business enviroment and strong desire to manage both technical and non engineering staff.
• Knowledge/Experience with equipemnt Import/Export is highly desirable.
Bachelor or Masters in Electronics Eng, Computer Eng, or Comp Science.